Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's that time of year



Merry Christmas everyone! Well it has definitely been a crazy year, wouldn't you agree? So much tears, joy, suffering, remembrance. For a while I would have to say that I wasn't really getting into the spirit this year. This time of year everybody is shopping and baking, and listening to Christmas music. Well I didn't want any of it. It came time for the last Bible study of the semester and year, well as I was preparing for it i decided to skip to the last chapter of Ephesians and looked over the armor of God. That was it, that's how I needed to end Ephesians, God couldn't have been more clear. Well anyway Wednesday came and we discussed the armor of God and we tied it into Christmas, God is good!!! I walked away from that Bible study with a little more spirit then I had going in. Something was still off though. Well finals are over and things are looking up, I've been listening to Christmas music and cheerful for days. The point I am trying to make here is that CHRISTmas is about the reason I am able to celebrate every year...Jesus Christ of course. Without Christ who knows where I would be this Christmas. So many things have happened both good and bad but yet I can have Joy because I know that Christ is with me. I am going to celebrate His birth and I am going to enjoy this time He has given me.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment