Thursday, July 15, 2010

Questions.....

Where has the time gone? I have my whole life in front of me but yet I feel like I've wasted my whole life away. You make one mistake that you regret and no one can trust that you won't do it anymore. Is there still hope, for a lost sinner like me. When you give in to the world can you go back to God? Is it possible? There are so many things that hint towards no and to yes, i am so confused, is there really a way past this? will i be ridiculed for making a mistake?
Things change as people do, and we can achieve any goal with God. I will Love God and I will live my life for him for now on!! And that is a promise and those that read this will know. When I make a mistake please hold me accountable as the christ follower i should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment