Monday, August 16, 2010

Crash....boom....rise up

For some all it takes is to hit rock bottom once and for others it takes a few hits until you FINALLY get it. After one sarcastic joke, one party, one drink, once not knowing what happened the night before, life was completely changed. Things I said I would never do actually happened. Then a close friend dies, all that is left is anger, sadness, heartbreak, and guilt. Sometimes when I would think of the people I love I hope that their heart was right with God. Did I share enough or did I hide God too much. I know that I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13 So I can share Christ, I can Love Him and others, and I can share Christ with others, I can do many things and have joy because I know that He is with me. Here's a challenge, When Life gets rough pray, and listen, just sit in the quiet and listen. Don't just hang up te phone when your done talking because God has something to say!!! "When you fall get back up again" -Toby Mac This quote is so true, maybe even go listen to the song because everyone needs a little encouragement in some form.
Next I would like to talk about my baptism. Before Sunday August 8th I was searching to feel God's Love in my life and I was hurting an crying out. I had been baptized previously when I was 14, and it was more of a follow the crowd, but when I was baptized this time, I felt something inside me, a "warm fuzzy" kind of feeling. I knew God was with me and that when I fall He was going to pick me back up and that I Had His love in my life. I wish I could describe this feeling better but it was so indescribable. In James 1:22 it says Do not merely listen to te word and so deceive yourselves but DO what it says.

No comments:

Post a Comment